Handpainted Kalamkari Crossbody/Clutch
- Stylish and functional boho crossbody bag.
- Folk art clutch purse and shoulder bag
- Hand painted with organic dyes by traditional kalamkari artisans in south India. The craft involves over 22 stages of processing the fabric, extracting and preparing dyes, washing, boiling, sketching, painting etc.
- Minor patches on the fabric is a natural quality of traditional kalamkari art.
- PETA approved vegan leather bag
- Womens handbag and messenger bag
- Lined with high grade cotton canvas
- Top zipper
- Fits ipads and tabs
- Adjustable and detachable long strap
- Antique brass hardware
Product Dimensions in inches
- Length - 11 inches, Height - 9 inches
There may be a variation in colour depending on your monitor settings
Your purchase supports artisan communities in rural India by providing sustained work opportunities and also preserve traditional craft