Handwoven ikat vegan leather handbag/crossbody bag
- Stylish and functional handbag crafted from ikat fabric. Ikat is a laborious weaving technique where either the warp and weft yarns or both are tied and dyed prior to weaving.
- Handwoven by artisans on a pit loom
-Cruelty free vegan leather
- Lined with high grade cotton
- Antique brass hardware
- Twin round handles
- Studs at the base to allow it to stand and for easy storage
- Craftmark certified
- Environment friendly dyes
- Product Dimension in inches (L X W X H) : 11 in X 4 in X 11 in
- Comes with long handles. Strap drop - 50-52 inches.
There may be a variation in colour depending on your monitor settings
Your purchase supports artisan communities in rural India by providing sustained work opportunities and also preserve the traditional craft